Re: [IRCA] LWBC TAs in NE Oregon already this Friday

At 02:43 15/09/2007, you wrote:
>Steve,
>
>Getting a carrier on 189. At least on LW no HD!

No evidence here....I don't seem to have an effective longwave
antenna....however, 1215 has audio traces, and 1377 is bouncing in
with music, at least briefly......and I'm unfortunately on my way out
the door for  an hour or two.....have fun...

Nick