Re: [IRCA] DX Heaven....

Hey Pat. Maybe Andrea and I can legally adopt you?
I mean, we have no children - and as a dxer (like me)
you are prone to the odd childish or churlish outburst
when that 250W Indonesian station fades over the hour...

It must count for something.

PS: You do not have to call me "Daddy" if you don't want to.

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator - CoffeeCrew.Com | DXer.CA