Re: [IRCA] Patrick's DX Heaven

Maria,

Years ago I probably would not have talked about moving, but after
losing my partner of 30 years back in 2002 of heart failure,  I am alone
now and my hobby is very important to me. I have no idea if I would make
the move, but I have thought about it for sometime, even before HD
(IBOC), as I love DXing International stations so much. My favorites now
are Filipinos. Changing coasts is an interesting thought, DXing from ME
or NF would be fun as I would hear Europeans, Africans, etc to DX and
QSL As I get older (I'm 58), things like this cross my mind more.
Something new and different. I have pretty much DXed out the OR coast.
Sure, I hear a new station here and there, but most mornings, I hear 99%
of the same Asians, Australians, and the Pacific. At nearly 3,000 AM
QSLs from 91 countries over the past better than 42 years, looking at a
change would be exciting.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager