Re: [IRCA] Patrick's DX Heaven

Patrick
I never minded Bob's hobby either but after following all of the
postings on this email site I came to the conclusion
that Bob was not nearly as involved as many of you are. He never buried
pipes and wires in our backyard etc. or talked
about moving to timbucktoo for better receptions  We moved to Rocklin
instead. I always realized that he either had to stay up real
 late or get up real early to maximize the best receptions so we didn't
always have the same sleep pattern but hey we both had our own
hobbies.

Maria