[IRCA] WSLA=1560 - CORRECTION

There is a typo in my WSLA logging message below.  The
frequency for KFRA should be 1390, not 1590.

My apologies for the typo.

73 - J.D. Stephens

As a followup to my tentative report (below), I can
confirm after listening to my recording that it was
indeed daytimer WSLA-1560 which I heard this past
Friday night, from 10:30 'til well past 11 PM Central
with Sports programming.  Lengthy multi-station ID
mentioned WLSA-1560 Slidell, WGSO-990, KFRA-1590,
KTIB-640 Thibodaux, a couple of FMers, and WGNO-TV.

Don't know if there's a new night-time authorization
in effect, or an equipment glitch, but others may want
to try while WPAD is still off the air.

73 - J.D. Stephens
     Hampton Cove, AL