From: "Jim Pogue" <KH2AR@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 9:09 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Last season's WMRO DX Test

Does anyone know if Scott Bailey ever got around to verifying the WMRO DX
Test last January? I know he had some family health issues going on at the
time. Just curious as I never received anything here, and was wondering if
perhaps I should follow up with him? Any thoughts on this Les?

Jim Pogue KH2AR/WPE9HLJ/KG6DX1A

Memphis, Tennessee USA

NRD-535, R-390A, ICF-2010

Wellbrook LA5030 loop, PAØRDT mini-whip,
attic longwire, Quantum phaser

QRZ.com/KH2AR