Re: [IRCA] Recording equipment question

Walt, you can also run more than one iteration of the program at a time
AND if you have more than one sound card on your machine, you can
continue to record on one card while you listen to the clip you just
recorded on the other. Plus the program can time stamp your file name.
In other words, you won't miss anything if you do it right. It just
takes getting used to.
Bill

--
Bill Harms