[IRCA] BC AB and other western stuff in ON last night

[IRCA] BC AB and other western stuff in ON last night

Woke up around 0303 to hear:

- "660 News time 1..." on 660, which is calgary

- 1130 at 0415 with the a jingle to intro the sports
segment of the news, that was an exact match for the
ne I hear all the time on 680 (which also features
sports on the quarters). It came ut of nowhere because
NYC and Detroit were relatively dominent, with traces
of a third and fourth station at times.
NY was doing Bloomberg stuff, Detroit seemed like
sports talk. This is CKWX, BC #2 here (CBF 690 ears
ago)

- Regina 620 with ID and country, 600 Iowa, 1010 with
oldies u/CFRB and WINS. I suspect Wisconsin, as there
seems to be no other logical candidate for oldies. I
IDed a couple songs and may call the station on
Tuesday. I've been hearing this a fair bit. MN on 560
quite strong. 780 had country and I wonder if this was
maine. 940 country likely Yorkton SA.

The season has arrived here, officially!

Saul