Re: [IRCA] TPs for 09-01-07

OK, My turn.  I tuned from 12:54 until 13:50.  Started off really slow with very few audios.  Only the strongest JJ NHK2 stations were on.  Just when I was considering packing it in, I hung on and was rewarded with audio again from NZ (// to their National Radio internet feed, though delayed) and also a few Australians.  The most interesting was 828 which intermittently would hit a 7 in quality, but more often just a 6.  There are a number of stations listed, so any ideas who is "usually" there?  I couldn't find an internet feed //.  It definitely wasn't Saturday Night Country, though.  Stations heard:

567 2YA briefly at 13:17
576 DU
585 DU
612 4QR at 13:23 at a "7".  Not as strong as usual.
675 3YA with a "7" and easily followed by //internet feed.
738
747 NHK2
756 1YA briefly an 8 at 13:29
828  initially NHK2, then a presumably Australian station at occ 7, but mostly 6.
1035
1053
1179 probably JOOR
1386  heard very late at 13:47, but only a 6
1575

If there's no comment, assume a 6 only.

All in all, I'm always happy to hear NZ or Australians here.............Walt Salmaniw, Victoria.