Re: [IRCA] Wellbrook Phased Array Details

Re: [IRCA] Wellbrook Phased Array Details

Hi Guy,

Did you and John use the usual ALA100 rectangle loop setup or the
triangular setup mentioned on the Wellbrook site? If triangular, is the
the feed box located at the center of the horizontal element? I've been
looking forward to this new Wellbrook array, and any further details are
much appreciated.

73,
Brandon Jordan
Memphis, TN USA