Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KVAN 1560?

Scott,

Last night was the first time I had heard KVAN (presumed) for weeks
since they were on with Oldies. They may have been testing, as that was
not their night directional pattern. The signal totally wiped of KNZR
using any antenna. Here it was S9+35DB. Very loud.  I just tried and I
can hear SS under KZIZ 1560, so it looks like KVAN is back on.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager