Re: [IRCA] could somebody help me?

Hi Mike, I have no literature for the super radio 2, but I do have a
blind friend who did re-aline the radio in 1992 when I got it, so it is
probably the best it can be.
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:21:54 -0600, Mike Stonebridge wrote:

> If nobody else jumps up, ship it to me and I'll see what I can do.
> Do you have any technical literature on the GE, aside from the
> usual operator manual. Maybe able to do a good alignment on, too,
> if I have some service literature.

Charles:

If you need anything from the service manual, let me know as I have one

here, somewhere? This is for the SR2

Mike in St Isidore, AB