Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Daytime Band Scan

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Daytime Band Scan

Gary

My daytime scan would be very similar to yours, but there are some
interesting differences.  I can't get any of the Yakima or KKRT-900 area
stations during the day (1280 is all KTOL here, I'm surprised you don't
hear them mixing with KIT, and 930 is the Bellingham area station).  I
can't hear the TIS stations you've listed, but I do hear one at Totem
Lake (Kirkland) on 1520 and several Seattle area TISs on 530.  Portland
stations are much weaker here (possibly due to higher noise levels.
1340 is a mix between KUOW and KLKI (I'm about halfway between them).
1600 is a weak unid in the 1590 splatter.  A few of the ones you had
listed used to be easy daytime regulars at one time but are now buried
in electrical noise - KONA-610 for example.

Bruce