From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Terry Klasek
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 3:50 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] DXer Visits My QTH

Hello all!

I just had a nice visit from Joe Wasniak. He went through my box of QSL
cards and letters, and did not drool once! He had a lot of fun - for
sure!!!!

We travelled the world via Short Wave veries, and over a thousand AM veries.

He got quite excited at cards with artwork and unusual pictures as well as
maps. He took a bunch of Asian and African QSLs.

I gave him several blank QSL cards from Radio Budapest, and special 20th
anniversary cards from HCJB. I think he may be sending for QSLs now after
going through that moster box of veries I have, but I think I have nother
box of veries we did not touch!

Always great to meet a fellow DXer.

Cheers to all!

Terry Klasek
Saint Louis

PS WE need to have a GTG here in the greater Saint Louis area with the
arrival of Joe. Earl Higgins, are you still planning to host a GTG??