Re: [IRCA] Frank Zappa

"In the battle between you and the world, bet on the world." - Frank
Zappa

> You either liked him or hated him.  I'd venture a guess that you
> would have hated him with a passion (to put it mildly).

I loved  him. He was awesome. I loved the way he stood up in Congress
over the record rating system. There was a rock program on in the
evenings on KRLD for a while called Montage. The opening song to the
program was from his album "Fillmore East 1971."

Kevin
Gilbert, AZ