Re: [IRCA] Frank Zappa

I knew I could trust you to bring up a true gem.  Now let's hope nobody digs up the lyrics for Dinah Mo-Humm.

Milspec390@xxxxxxx wrote:  Mr. Zappa's elegiac tone poem chronicling true exploits of

"The Illinois Enema Bandit" is a medically sophisticated treatise,

employed to this day by Dental Hygiene Dillemma professionals 'round the
world and

even in 200 Motels.

paul vincent
zecchino, t.d.*

* - Tortiis Doctoris, awarded 2005,
Francois X. Duvalier College of Medical Arts & IF Alignment
Gambier Village - by The Caves - Nassau, N.P.
Bahamas