Re: [IRCA] Frank Zappa

> Another Frank Zappa quote from 1967 or '68 was:
>
> "Kill Ugly Radio."
>
> Perhaps he saw IBOC in the future.  :->)

Frank was a visionary - I am sure he knew
about IBOC's future in the 60's.
Heck he was right about everything else!

I guess it is only another 3 or 4 weeks before IBOC-USA
is set to clutter the airwaves 24/7

I am, in fact, looking forward to all the chaos and
QRM reports that are going to ensue the moment this
all starts. Imagine it - an IBOC station QRMing another
IBOC station to the point that digital reception on
neither of them is possible.

Not even thinking about all the cross border stuff
that will come up between the U.S. and Canada and
the U.S. and Mexico.

IBOC: The ingenuity of the hula-hoop mated
with the staying power of the patty-stacker.

--
Colin Newell - Victoria B.C. Canada
www.coffeecrew.com  |  www.dxer.ca