Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1181 Mystery

Marc:
I sent this to the BC and NRC-AM lists.
- Jim Tonne

===============================

Gents:

I started up again the direction-finding version of
BCmap.  Just posted (Monday, 11:50 AM ET)
is the map showing the 1180 signal as observed
by Glenn in Enid, Oklahoma.

To see this first observation plotted, go to:
http://tonnesoftware.com/1180A.gif
If you manually enter the address, note the
upper-case "A".

If the map looks crude, click on it to enlarge it.  It is
800x600 pixels.

If we can get a few more observations it might prove
interesting.  To do that, post and include your
location, preferably latitude and longitude, along
with the evident direction.

- Jim Tonne