[IRCA] Coax improvements

First impressions of the change. I find many frequencies to be more of a
jumble. Maybe cx to a point, but there is a difference. Even during good
cx, I still get CBU pretty dominant off the Eastern beverage. It is
still on top, but quite a jumble behind it. Much more noticeable than
normal. KWKH-1130 is on top of CKWX. I have heard that, but normally in
the Winter. I've got to change those other matching transformer boxes.
If IBOC does not kill the East this Winter, I may nab some new catches.
I should have checked this out years ago.

73

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager