[IRCA] I'm working on Upcoming DX Tests

Well, I've already heard from some of the Chief Engineers/Station's I've
contacted concerning the fact I wanted them to do DX tests.

4seperate stations have agreed to do DX Tests, but we have not scheduled
anything.

2 stations are 50,000 Watt Day facilities(with reduced night power) in New
England and 1 station is a 50,000 Watt Daytimer in the Southeastern United
States. The 4th station is a 1KW Daytimer operating on a 250 Watt STA.

The 2 stations in New England will most likely only run an inventory insert
once or twice an hour, as they can't break programming. The 50KW & 1KW(250W
STA) Daytimer in the Southeastern US will most likely run at least an hour
of tones/code/music.

All stations have agreed to test at their Full Power/Daytime Pattern.

As soon as we nail some stuff down and I've arranged things with
Jim-J.D.-Joe-Les-Me... we'll let you know ;)

Regards,
Paul "The Curmudgeon No IBOC On My Station Esther Blodget" Walker
Operations Manager/Program Director
"Your Home For The Best Country Classics Ever Made- Cool Country 1590"
WABV-AM 1590 Abbeville, South Carolina, USA www.wabv1590.com
 My Blog: www.walkerbroadcasting.com/blog.html
Walker Broadcasting: www.walkerbroadcasting.com