Re: [IRCA] unID on 1130

I'm away from my radio database today, but doesn't the Spanish station in
Georgia use the "La Favorita" slogan?  It sure sounds familiar from my old
business trips to Atlanta when I worked for Home Despot... oops, I mean Home
Depot.

I think I recall reading that XEHN's transmitter site was badly vandalized
last year.  I'm not sure if they're on the air.  They never got out well.

73, Tim