[IRCA] First DU of the season

Although the weather is far from fall-like in this corner of Alberta, I
noted a definite sign of fall this morning, with my first DU audio of
the season, from Australia's 4QD on 1548.   Heard bits of the ABC news
just after 1200, going into weather at 1209.   Not a great signal by any
means, but at least it was audio.   Plenty of carriers, with the
strongest being on the upper end of the dial.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta
Kenwood R-5000, K9AY antenna