[IRCA] KXMG 1150 10kw/63watts?

Pat,

KXMG 1150 now has two towers.  They originally had three towers.  I believe that they are now 10 kw daytime and 63 watts are night.  This is just my opinion based on my listening to them for the last two years.  KXMG is S-9+70 db here, (2:00 P.M.) the antennas are about 5 miles away to the Southeast.  This reading was with the H-800 and the Palstar MW550P tuned to 1150 kHz.  Using the H-800 antenna, KXMG is S-9+55 db. Their nighttime signal is to the South and being North of them I'm in the distant area on the nighttime pattern.   The daytime pattern has the Oregon Coast listed in the fringe area.  This information is from the "Radio Locator" web site.  Tonight will tune KXMG and get a S-meter reading on their 63 watts.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA
JRC 545
H-800 broadband active antenna