Re: [IRCA] UNID TIS 540

Hello Patrick,

     As I recall during our visit to Astoria/Seaside  yesterday, the TIS/HAR
stations audible at Castle Rock had completely changed  compared to last
month.  The 540 station, which previously had a brush fire  warning, was replaced
by a NOAA radio relay from Olympia, relating weather,  mountain pass
information, etc.  The 530 station, which previously had an  advisory from Chehalis
about construction from mile post 72-76, had  apparently been replaced by a
station on 1580, which broadcast the same  message.

     It was great to visit your local area yesterday,  and I hope you enjoy
using the Sony ICF-S5W!

                         73,  Gary