[IRCA] KLTT 670?

670    UNID, station o/u KBOI at 1345 EDT 8/10 with Christian sounding
choral music off Eastern beverage. I have heard KLTT during the day
before, but not this early in the season. Nothing else fits.  (PM-OR)

I noticed KIDO-580 and KGVW-640 also better than usual. It looks like it
may be a good season coming up.

Drake R8
1500' Eastern bev. term.

Patrick Martin