Re: [IRCA] Minneapolis St. Paul recent events

Re: [IRCA] Minneapolis St. Paul recent events

Thank you David and Bruce,

I probably heard both KDWB & KRSI - I was only 15 then
and very much into Top 40 Radio then. But it's funny
that KSTP is the only one I remember. WCCO doesn't
count as they were a clear channel station and easily
heard in Michigan.

And funny you should mention Hubert Humphrey. The
building where the convention was held was one of the
first buildings constructed as part of Twin Cities
Urban Renewal. Vice President Humphrey was scheduled
to be the guest speaker, but was not able to make it.

73 de Joe, AB8YP