Re: [IRCA] station at 1610 in Oakhurst

It would be a Part 15 station and they wouldn't get very far.  A few miles (maybe 10) in the daytime, and either Fresno or Pomona would eat them up at night.  You'd have better luck with the 1700 station in Manteca.

  Mike Hawkins

Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi all, there is an internet stream of a station from Oakhurst at 1610,
yet I've never received them, because I've been unwilling to
extensively explore because of my dirty tuner in my g e super radio 2
here in Oakland, so, has anybody received this oldies 1610 station,
because when I was down in the san joaquin valley last year, I didn't
get them, but maybe they have to protect 1600 from Fresno.

Marty