Re: [IRCA] IRCA Reflector Subscribers' E-Mail and URL List

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Reflector Subscribers' E-Mail and URL List

Charlie -

  Right, add mine to list.

Paul V. Zecchino                 Manasota Key, Englewood, FL,
milspec390   aol  com

       thank you. anyone passing thru welcome to stop by. hot. sunny.

 You'll see me inna front yard pulling menial tasks - more efficient than
health club. Sunnier, too. Turistas mistake me for hired help what with pulling
weeds, hauling stones, chopping & stacking brush,  dressed elegantly for el
Clube Cayo Manasota hoch society, shoeless w/matching Du-Rag(r).

                                                         zzzzz