Re: [IRCA] Seattle Area DXers!

Don

As others have mentioned, KNBR comes in quite nicely around here.  I
still remember a time (albeit in the 1970s) when I watched a
brother-in-law tune them in by mistake, thinking he had KIRO.   KNBR
might be QRMed by images from KLFE-1590 (1590-910=680) on radios with
poor image rejection, but that's not an issue in most cases.

KGO is listenable as well, despite KGNW being on 820.  My in-laws (both
are ex-hams) listen regularly by tuning to 808 kHz, so they have less
sideband splatter.
Bruce