Re: [IRCA] FCC Goes After California TIS

Re: [IRCA] FCC Goes After California TIS

One of the BEST run TIS's Ive ever heard is WPII600, at 1570Khz in
Glastonbury, Connecticut.

The audio is not fed down or recorded on a phone line, it comes from a
computer hard drive in a computer thats inside a small mini studio with a
professional mixer and microphone

They are only 10 Watts, but they cover alot better then you'd think they
would, you can hear them for 20 miles on a car radio.. I think that has
somrhting to do with the fact their audio is 10x better then most TIS's.

They run town information cocerning the police and fire dept rules/regs,
reminders about this n that.. and they even had bumper stickers at one
point.

Paul