[IRCA] Is KVAN 1560 on?

I haven't been able to hear KVAN 1560 Burbank,
Washington, lately and I've wondered if they're off
the air.

I haven't been able to pick them up lately here in
Spokane on my Drake R8 and Kiwa loop.

I drove through the area (Pasco, WA) enroute from
Portland, OR, to Spokane on 6/30/07 and could hear
KLTB 92.1 Pilot Rock, OR, well, which simulcasts with
KVAN and their TOH ID mentioned KVAN but I sure
couldn't hear 1560.

A month or two back, while I was in Tacoma, I could
hear KVAN well at night, as I could here in Spokane at
night.

Have they gone directional away from me, or are they
off?  I just get a strong KNZR at night on 1560.

Stan Weisbeck
Spokane, WA