Re: [IRCA] DU hunting

At 12:50 11/07/2007, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>In my search for a DU station, 1503 produced a decent carrier (level
>5) around 1215 ut.  Listened for 15 minutes with just threshold
>audio for a few  seconds.  Don't think it was Japan as no other
>Asian big guns heard while scanning the band.  Ewe was in the SW
>direction.  A level 5 carrier on 180 kHz, but no audio.

Here, the DU stations (just carriers mostly) seem to be peaking a few
minutes after 1200UT, Dennis, but HLAZ on 1566 seems to peak 1120 to
1140UT (again mostly a carrier, but identified by direction, and by
its exact frequency, just below 1566.002kHz), so I suspect that's the
case with other Asiatics also.

best wishes,

Nick