Re: [IRCA] DX Engineering phaser

Craig

This should be a interesting review and I will wait for it.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ> From: bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxx> Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:36:09 -0400> Subject: [IRCA] DX Engineering phaser> > I got a phone call from DXE just now, and the phaser will be shipped today> with a projected delivery by Friday. Looking forward to it! I'll work with> it for a week and then pass it on to Mark Connelly for a review. The> reviews will be edited up and posted on the am-dx.com web site as soon as> possible. Probably by early August.> > Craig Healy> Providence, RI> > _______________________________________________> IRCA mailing list> IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/irca> > Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers> > For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org> > To Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>