Re: [IRCA] WJR 760 IBOC progress report

Isn't it lamentable, the way they first corrupt language so that all else may
follow? A letter to Radio World Engineering hit it dead on. When Wall St.
learned there was a buck to be made in radio. they put their stooges to it.
BigKorpseorate/Wall St. shills displaced legitimate talent, the better to stuff
more commercials twixt stilted, lifeless, 'entertainment' segments.

Doesn't it perfectly summarize this outrage, that 'IBOC' and 'progress' are
even found on the same page?

After all, we don't - in manner that digital signals were hog-glued to analog
- push raw sewage through the drinking water pipe, so as to save on plumbing,
do we? Yet this is what BigRadio considers to be progress.

Might explain why they lost youth market. And cynically thinking that jamming
will somehow secure them a monopoly is a typical short-sighted BigBis
non-strategy. They'll have a monopoly all right - 180 percent of nothing.

                                                             Dr. Zecchino

PV Zecchino, T.D.
Mananothing Key, FL