[IRCA] 1030 last night

I went to bed at 11:45 last night, did a scan of the band per usual....and heard a loud SS stn. covering up WBZ....They were LOUD, playing SS ballads....at TOH, I heard " WONQ, Oviedo-Orlando " spoken in SS. Must have been on daytime rig, which is 45kw ND....as opposed to 3 tower 1.7 kw  night pattern , directioal to the SW. I was living in the Orlando area when this one came on, in the 80's.......well thought out....its night pattern aims right through the heart of Orlando and down the I-4 corridor.     Heard last night on the Sony Sports Walkman.        73, Chris  K4NHL  Taylors, S.C.