Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Bulbs) - Revisited

Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Bulbs) - Revisited

Mike,

Thanks for the update on this. I was the one that brought up the subject
regarding radio interference using the CFBs. After reading the reports
and noticing the misc carriers the bulbs I have tried, caused, I have
decided to stick with the regular bulbs like I have always used. I am
stocking up with them, as if they are discontinued down the road, I will
still have plenty for the rest of my life.  What you describe, does not
sound good anyway, even "if" you were not affected personally, someone
else could. I'll stick with the old tried & true bulbs.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager