Re: [IRCA] Grifton Daytime Bandscan #2

Charles,

I made a hard copy of your bandscan to look at it in connection with a
map of your area. I guess you live pretty close to 1070 Greenville
(IBOC) too I see. KEX is my problem here at 75 miles, but KTCT 1050 San
Mateo is leaving theirs on AN of late often that do a number on 1060 &
1040 off the SW EWE. But a very interesting bandscan. I see you even get
660 WFAN there in the day. Quite a haul for Summer too. Two Cubans to
boot.
Thanks again.

73,

Patrick