Re: [IRCA] 1500 nightime pick up

Paul,

KIEV is an interesting CP. I wonder if it will be built? As I think that
CP in one form or another has been out there for years. I remember the
old KBLA, then later KBBQ. That was really surprising to see a metro LA
station go silent and not return back in the early 80s, I think it was.
Or was it the 70s? I QSL'd KBLA back in the 60s.  With all of the $$$
available in a market that size, I am also surprised the CP has not been
built.

73,

Patrick.

Patrick Martin