Re: [IRCA] IBOC monthly post

Estimado Craig -

   Your many salient points are well taken. However, HD has one little budge
on them iPhones - it jams, and to the jammers go the spoils, so they thinks.

"Well boys, we got more holes in us
  than a horsetrader's mule,
  the radio's gone and we're leakin' fuel,
  But we got one little budge on them Rooskies -

  At this height, they might harpoon us, but they
  dang sure ain't gonna spot us on no radar screen!"
                            - Maj. T.J. 'King' Kong,
                              "Dr. Strangelove"
                              c. 1963, Hawk Films, Ltd.