Re: [IRCA] 1600 khz

Gary,

If KOHI had more power, I fiqure it would be more dominant. It seems to
me they used to be. When they get the grounding issue solved, the signal
will probably go back up. By comparing the 1550 & 1600 Blaine/Bellingham
patterns, 1600 does put more signal in my direction days and 1550 seems
to put more signal at night this way. 1550 has a very deep null South/SW
days, I guess to protect 1540/1560 Seattle area and then 1550 Vancouver
WA.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin