[IRCA] Further beverage antenna results

Greetings,

After more testing after I installed the two new 5 foot copper pipes at
the end of the 1500' Eastern beverage, the directivity is sure a lot
better. I may add a 3rd pipe.
On 1610 last night, I got bits of what may have been some European
language in the weak jumble u/o an UNID National park TIS around 0400
EDT. Toronto? I have heard CJWI Montreal before, but not in the Summer.
Maybe as it gets towards Fall/Winter I can ID it. Also KSTP 1500 was S9
and there was a second station behind it with talk. DC? Hard to tell as
it was too weak and KSTP was fairly strong. Plus a jumble u/CKWX 1130.
But it looks like the beverage is doing a lot better.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager