Re: [IRCA] DX Engineering phaser

Hello Craig
  Is there a web page to look at this new gismo?
  Barry

Craig Healy <bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The latest catalog from DX Engineering lists their phasing controller as
finally being available. I ordered one, and they will be shipping in a week
or two. When it comes in, I'll run it through it's paces and write up a
review and post it. On talking to them, it looks like it may be a useful
item. I'll see how it does vs. the Quantum and my home-built one.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI