Re: [IRCA] Copper/Radials

--- "Joe Miller, AB8YP" <ab8yp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Excellent point there, Patrick.  Here in Detroit,
> there have been a couple of electrocutions, but they
> are not making the front page news.
>
> If all else fails... Rottweilers!!!

LOL. Don't try a wolf or wolfdog, They'll hide from
the thief.

Pets INC had a Rotty come into rescue. What a sweety.
She was killed by a cranky Chocolate lab. If I had
known could have happened  I would have fostered her
until they had a better opening in the kennels.   When
I took her for a long walk, she walked like she was so
proud to be TAKEN on a walk.  SIGH!

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net