Re: [IRCA] 1600 KOHI (not)

Walt,

KOPT seems stronger than they used to. That may also have something to
do with how poor KOHI is during the day. Of course with 12 watts at
night, I doubt I would hear KOHI even at 60 miles, especially with how
poor their current daytime signal is. I have only heard KOHI once at
night with 12 watts.  CX are not great tonight, but I tried 1600 and I
got a jumble with KOPT in there with Centerville UT a bit ago.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager