[IRCA] Well, you started it!

At 12:07 AM 5/31/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>Belated Happy Birthday (by 5 minutes or so) Sparks!

Mike,

Since your report of the signal on 657.3, I've been keeping an eye (ear)
on that frequency range.

I've discovered my previously reported 655.3-kHz signal is still there,
only it drifts upwards to about 657 or so in the afternoon.

Also, the "spur" pops up from time to time, generally a few kHz higher,
up to 660 kHz. Intermittent, here for a while, then gone again.

I think I can hear the faintest male voice on the 657 thing, making me
think maybe it's a "talking house." The frequency excursion could
relate to the ambient temperature, except I would expect it to drift
downward with temperature.

60 years old, officially. Now I need to get my rabies and distemper
shots.

Woof! Woof!

Charles

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP