Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Dennis wrote:

I have noticed lately that a few stations around here (KEX, KOHI) are
touting their listen live web sites.  KEX says that if you can't hear us on
your radio at the office, you can listen on-line.

and in most offices I am familiar with, IT is busy ensuring people do NOT
listen on-line as it (supposedly) eats up bandwidth . . . (I have switched
my archive-listening from connecting to the archive, to downloading the
show, where possible.)

ef
an office, somewhere