Re: [IRCA] Wobbler on 750

Craig,

I check known Wobbler hangouts every few days and yesterday at 8pm
EDT and onward, heard 750kHz presumed Radio Progreso, Sancti
Spiritus, with a strong Wobbler, just as you say.

I just now checked it at 12:12 pm ET, May 29 2007, and it is still
strong.  Not quite as extreme as the 1100 Wobbler which was going at
it last night too, but getting right up there on the Wobbulation scale.

A couple other moderate Wobblers are noted now: on 870 Radio Reloj
also Sancti Spiritus, and 930 Radio Surco, Ciego de Avila.  While
reception of the 1100 Radio Cadena Habana, Havana, is poor during the
day, there doesn't seem to be a Wobbler on it at the moment.  Other
suspects are not wobbling or are tough to check with local day timers
covering them up.

Probably more than you wanted to know.  Thanks for the report.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida, USA