Re: [IRCA] Chicago rewind & Terry Klasek

Re: [IRCA] Chicago rewind & Terry Klasek

> > Due to IBOC, was not able to hear the WLS rewind
> > program this afternoon.

> Whose IBOC was interfering with WLS in Michigan in
> the afternoon? WFDF?

2 possibilities

Less likely: WRFD 880 Columbus Ohio now with daytime
23 KWs. Haven't heard this station since they moved
from Fremont Ohio. IBOC status is not known to me.

More likely: WFDF 910 Farmington Hills. Transmitter is
in Carelton Michigan (Monroe County) and is about 40
miles from my home. With daytime 50 KWs, taking up two
adjacent channels (on each side) is much more
probable.

Hope this helps, Scott

73 de Joe Miller, AB8YP