Re: [IRCA] SC TIS stations

At 09:50 AM 5/28/2007 -0700, you wrote:

>Charles,
>

>Have you heard any SC ones. The one at Fort Jackson
>Army base can be heard in Lexington SC during the day
>some 15 ++ miles.
>

>I have WAY too much noise here in Silverstreet for
>that.
>
>Powell

Powell,

Nope. Nothing yet. There's a possibility. What I'm
hearing you see on the Reflector. I usually knock
off @ 1700 & take a jog. I'll have to adjust my
LSS listening hours to allow me to get any possible
SCers, being most of SC is s.w. of here.

When is Newberry Electric going to replace those
insulators?

BTW, I now understand: Newberry is a municipally-
owned utility, separate from Newberry County
EMC. Juice still comes from Duke Energy.

Were is your town substation?

You need to take a little DXpedition.

Charles

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP