Re: [IRCA] tentative: Hanover County - 1700 & City of Arlington - 1700 (VA

Re: [IRCA] tentative: Hanover County - 1700 & City of Arlington - 1700 (VA

Charlie, how about Howard County, Maryland? They are also on 1700. Check
out the pics and the audio clips at
http://dxing.philcobill.com/tis/howard_tis/

For a TIS at a high frequency they get out well on ground wave.  Check
out the antenna.

Bill